Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Vieira ready to go

It appears as though Patrick Vieira is finally ready to make his debut for the club:

"It has been a frustrating spell with the injury. Thank God it is over and I am ready to start, " he said. I suffered it in the last game for Inter and did not realise it was that bad. City have been right behind me and I have to thank them for that.

"I am looking forward to playing in the Premier League again and getting a run of games. When I was in Italy I followed the matches. They have been exciting and I really believe it is one of the best in the world."

"I have found a team that matches my expectations. I think the future for this club is fantastic. There are a lot of winners and great players in the dressing room"

How Vieira fares is going to be an interesting aspect to watch over the course of the remainder of the season.

Whilst we are well stocked in midfield there is a definite need for the type of player Vieira can be - or at least the player Vieira was. There has been plenty of discussion over the number of games both Gareth Barry and Nigel de Jong have played so far and Barry in particular could benefit from a spell on the sidelines to re-charge.

The question will be though is which Vieira we will see. The dominant force at Arsenal? The one who laboured through his time at Juventus or the player who carved out a new role at Inter? Ideally, the Vieira we need will prove a perfect ally alongside Nigel de Jong but also able to contribute and dominate in an attacking sense.

It is a lot to ask of course and there is no telling how Vieira will fare on his return, with his thirty-something legs a long way removed from last playing in the Premier League.

But if the move is a success, the addition of Vieira could well be a difference maker come the end of the season.

vote it up!

1 comment:

michelle woods said...

Hi, I just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called MR GEORGE. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for only money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 daily. ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address georgewilder402@gmail.com