Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Ze Roberto interested in move

"My future will be decided in the next few days," he told German newspaper tz. "Manchester City's interest is right at the top of my list. They want to get into Europe and I am wanted to help them.

"There are also two Bundesliga sides interested in me. One of them is even offering me a three-year contract. There is also a club from Saudi Arabia and some US clubs interested."

>>guardian.co.uk

I cannot see this heading anywhere. A 34 year old Brazilian, past his sell by date and with no Premier League experience does not fit the profile of players that Mark Hughes has brought to the club so far.

It appears to more a case of Ze Roberto trying to drum up some interest with his career at Bayern all but over.

vote it up!

No comments: