Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mancini - 'We must stay calm'

"We must stay calm," he asserted. "It's vital that we only think about the game. We have to think about our tactics, know what we are doing at corners and keep our concentration. You play better when you are calm.

I want us to start the game by playing high up the pitch and don't hold back like we did at home. We have to play to win from the first minute."
>>Roberto Mancini.

Interestingly, Mancini has gone with the same side as he did for the first leg.

vote it up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

My name is Emily Walker. I've just visited your website and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my website. I can offer you a HOME PAGE link back from 2 of my Gambling Guide websites which are:

http://anthonygreenmusic.com/ with page rank 5
http://itcontrolling.info/ with page rank 2

If you are interested, please add the following information to your
website and kindly let me know when it's ready. I'll do the same for
you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your
site.

Title: Horse Betting
URL: http://www.freebettingonline.co.uk/Horse-Racing-Betting/
Description: View all the latest horse racing information online.



I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

Best regards;

Emily Walker
emily.walker@anthonygreenmusic.com
Web Marketing Consultant

Jacob Tilsley-Curtis said...

Unluky lads we had an absalutely rubish defence. We did not lose we gave the the win with two soft goals. I'm just on my way home from the match now. Well done Teves but y did manchini bring on addy. Agian well played city and unluky


Jacob Tilsley-Curtis
Age 11
Topcat01@ymail.com