Friday, December 11, 2009

Robinho happy to stay

From an interview set to air on Football Focus tomorrow, in which he talks about the mentality of the side and gives plenty of praise for Mark Hughes:

"I am very happy here. I think I [will] stay here five years or 10 years, I don't know. My family is very happy, the fans love me and I love the fans."

"To finish in the top four would not be bad but we are going to fight for the title until the end.

"I think the morale of the team is improving. It is a winning spirit and our mentality has to be that of the team that wants to win and that wants to be champions.

"We have a great manager in Mark Hughes. He has proved this in all the teams he has managed and is showing that now with Manchester City. He has a great relationship with all the players, including me, and I hope that this year we can be champions together; that is our goal."

vote it up!

No comments: