Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ireland talks stalling?

So it would seem:

"We're nowhere, to be honest," he said. "We're still a long way off. Talks have barely started and I don't know what's going to happen or if I'm going to sign or not sign. It's out of my hands right now. It's up to the club, not me. But we're way off at the moment and it's getting to the stage now where I don't know if I'm going to be signing or not. That's down to the club, not me anymore."
To counter this though, it is nothing we have not witness countless times before during rounds of negotiations. There has been no indication whatsoever that Ireland is angling for a move, and no way does Hughes or the club look to move him.

A deal will get done, and if there is any dispute over terms, at least he still has plenty of time on his current deal in order to reach agreement.

vote it up!

1 comment:

newsoftheblues said...

jsut another story to fill the pages.

Sure he will sign soon enough, one season form for doesnt warrant a giant leap in wages anyway!