Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Zabaleta on his international chances

"I am calm because I am working well at my team and there is still some time before Diego decides the list of players that will be going to the World Cup.

"I would be very proud to be called to the national team and have a word with Maradona.

"He deserves to be the coach of Argentina and it must be really nice to have the chance to talk with him."

>>skysports.com

He was fullsome in his praise for Mark Hughes trumpeting his cause too, saying:

"I am thankful for what the coach said about me that I should be called to the national team," he told Indirecto.

"Besides that this is my first season in England and that I have played many games. I understand his support and I am happy because of it. That means that he keeps on trusting in me."

vote it up!

No comments: