Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Blog listings

Currently I link to a few of the other football blogs that are out there (on the right hand side of the page), but I've an idea to put together a bit more of a comprehensive list of the other football blogs that are out there as I know this one isn't restricted solely to City fans and there are plenty of other club specific blogs that I read on a regular basis.

I'm going to break it down club by club and also include a general section for those blogs which don't focus on just one team, which should make it easier to find links to other blogs.

Any recommendations are welcome and feel free to fill up the comments section or email me at bitterandblue@hotmail.co.uk.

I'll hopefully have it set up over the next couple of days.

vote it up!

1 comment:

Ben said...

I'd lazily suggest going through our blogroll on B&W&RAO, but to be honest it needs a good prune when I've got a moment - many of the sites listed started off promisingly but have since gone dormant (It's Up For Grabs Now, A Town Called Malice, From The Doncaster Road End, West Ham Utd Blog etc).

Of the non Toon blogs I read regularly, I'd strongly recommend Cheer Up Alan Shearer, All Quiet In The East Stand, Chelsea Blog, Hobo Tread, Joys And Sorrows and East Lower (but then you probably know about them already).